February 20, 2005
Flow with the seconds.It started with Kyn. How she wished she could turn back time to Feb 2 - the day when she came back to Singapore. She thinks she has yet to catch up with so many friends and things and she has a flight that will transport her back to HK in 8 hours.
Apple then said how she wished she can turn back time to when she was a toddler, and stay there. All she needed to do was eat, cry, sleep and eat, cry, sleep.
Wenn puzzled why is it that they both wanted to turn back time. Why not fast forward? Why not fast forward to see your future so that you can have a say in whether or not that's the future you want and then act on it?
I think, why not just live by the moments today and now? I am a product of my past and a condition of my future. Meanwhile, I try to find meaning in the things that came and went in my life so far, and hang on to find out how today is the reason for tomorrow. Am I beginning to sound fatalistic or just more zen? hmm...
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 16:37